Tuesday 11 June 2013

AMC-UvA Selections Part 2B

Now that the selections week is over, it's time to get back to my regular activities. Sadly, this includes studying for Methodology I. I have so much work to do, yet I'm still blogging.. What's wrong with me?

For those of you wondering if I really, really can't spill any details: no. I really am not allowed to spill any details, partly because of patient confidentiality.

All in all, I truly loved last week. It was both challenging and exhausting, if not a bit stressing as well. Blame the interviews for being the major stressor.
But I'd gladly do this again if I could.
I still think this was much more fun than Health and Life Sciences, but hey, that might be me. I love studying diseases much more than studying healthcare management.
Now I just have to wait for the results - just little less than 3 weeks and I'll know if I'll become a doctor or not.


Let's hope I'll be among the 61% of those to get into med school.

No comments:

Post a Comment