Tuesday 4 December 2012

The Immune System (Book)

The Immune System
For those of you who don't know yet, I'm a sucker for immunology and infectious diseases. Several weeks ago, the Dutch Railways (also called NS) gave me a fake heart attack, but I did manage to pass my Immunology test with 8.7 out of 10 pts.
Thanks to this book. So yeah, it's a great book.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Weight: 1kg
Pages: 506 numbered pages.

Size: 27.6cm x 21.3cm x 2.0cm
Price: Approx €60,-
Edition: 3rd Edition, 2009
CD: Nope
Online Access: Not that I know of.

Worth it? Yes. Absolutely. I used it with dazzling results in Health and Life Sciences.

Edit: I also get to use it in medical school :D

Pros: Colourful diagrams, weight, easy
Cons: No internet access, expensive (considering there was no CD, internet access, and the limited number of pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment