Monday 25 August 2014

Y1: Check!

Hey all!

Sorry for disappearing suddenly. After 4 weeks of nursing assistant interns, I'd had enough of it ('it' being the healthcare world), so I decided to take a break.
It's a good thing we have 2 months of summer holidays over here (provided you pass all your courses in one go, which I did. Luckily.).

I've passed my 1st year of med school with acceptable to awesome grades, so the propaedeutics (or the 'P', as we Dutchies call it) is in the pocket.
Med school starts in 1.5wk, and we'll be starting with 2.1 - Reproduction and Development. I'll also be starting Forensics as an elective. I'm rather looking forward to that.
Did you know I once considered a career in Criminology (to be more specific, criminal profiling)?


I'm also secretly very proud of my unofficial sorts-of mentee, who will be starting med school this year. Kid, if you're reading this, I wish you the best of luck. You worked hard to get there, and you've really earned your spot amongst us, fair and square.

So here I am, sorts-of-back. I hope I'll be writing more regularly in the future, but I can't promise you anything.


Ainyria

No comments:

Post a Comment