Wednesday 29 April 2015

Graves' Disease.. Part 2: Insanity

The funny thing about this situation is that I'm more likely to stand up for myself.
The less funny thing is that I'm more likely to use violence in doing so.




It's almost as if a devil on my shoulder is whispering to me that I should strangle someone.
I don't want to feel like I'm ready to murder someone for being annoying at any time (although I'm in that particular mood now).

I'm really glad I already had some kind of hyperthyroidism in my mind when I visited my family physician. Otherwise I could've led him astray with the tons of symptoms that hyperthyroidism brings.
I'm also happy I managed to find out about it sooner rather than later - within 1,5 month.
If I'd let it go on longer, I would've probably gone crazy.

I'm angry a lot of time - most often because of some silly thing that normally wouldn't have been worth a second glance.
My concentration is just about gone, and my motivation to study has disappeared soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment