Saturday 11 August 2012

Speed Anatomy

Forgive me, I'm having one of my weird moods today.

I nearly mastered Speed Anatomy :)



Speed Anatomy
is a game for iPhones and Android devices
. You can get it for free on android, although the game will contain ads. There's an ad-free version available for €0.99.

I first thought it was some sort of mini-library. The moment I opened it however, I got a freak surprise. (Yes, my background is cool, isn't it? Its an influvac shot, cleaned out and filled with water and food coloring)

(Yes, forgive the stupid ad, I'm poor, alright. I don't pay money for a version which comes free)

The game starts out rather easy. Basic things, like organs, skin, and muscle (not even which muscles, just 'muscle' and 'skin').
It shows the body part which you have to tap in the top, and you tap that body part. You get bonus points for precision and speed, and for combos.
The moment you touch a screen, it shows a tiny box with the zoomed in part of the image, allowing you to point at the body part which you need for extra precision points. Or you could just go with the time bonus, of course..

The game is available in English, German/Latin (Though some part of it is German, it uses a lot of Latin.), French, Italian and Spanish.

For all of you who plan on using the German/Latin version: Sinister is left, Dextra is right.

For those of you who can't get enough of it, there are also other versions of the game, concerning bones, muscles and arteries&veins, respectively called Speed Bones MD, Speed Muscles MD and Speed Angiology MD.
The first two are €1,99, the latter is available for €1,49 in the Google Play store.

I haven't tried Bones, Muscles or Angiology, but I'm very pleased with the free version of Speed Anatomy (No, I'm not earning anything for posting this).


It's a brilliant game for upcoming med school students, and although it doesn't beat The Sobotta in detail, it certainly does beat it in weight, because no one carries around a Sobotta for fun.






No comments:

Post a Comment